Poems by Kavita Singhi

Saturday, July 4, 2009

No more do I Need You.

Waiting for your call for hours and hours,
Finally hours changed into days.
No news from your side in the midst of all May.
Finally came the month of June,
Stars seemed the same, same was the old moon.
Still waiting for your call…
And I believe one day you will call and say
“Darling everything is just the same, let start it all over again”.

The day I will say…
“You came in my life like showers of rain
But you linger in my mind no more again.
I hope you got the message through...
If not, in clear words I know more need you.
A line which I always wanted to say-
Once I was infatuated but now from my life you better GO AWAY”.

1 Comments:

At July 10, 2009 at 8:38 AM , Blogger Carefree said...

Awesome! u r brilliant

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home