Poems by Kavita Singhi

Friday, September 25, 2009

Never Ending Love

Whether we are there together, whether we part
You'll always stay in my heart.
Whether I get you, whether I don't
My love will never vanish coz it's true.

Whether life will make us meet again
Whether we will stay apart
My love will stay till my body last.

No regrets that you are not there.
No regrets we won't meet again.
But my love for you will never change.

Doesn't matter you love me or not
My love and affinity will never lessen
Coz you are someone whom I can never forgot.

3 Comments:

At February 18, 2010 at 4:14 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

fantastic

 
At May 5, 2010 at 4:20 AM , Blogger Carefree said...

blessed!

 
At February 23, 2022 at 6:29 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home